I was tagged yesterday in Gnomeaggeon’s sixes meme that’s running around blogland at the mo. Curses to @annanda at the Reluctant raider. Well not really, the meme sounded like fun… until I realised my images folder didn’t have six subfolders….
- Go into your image folder.
- Open the sixth sub-folder and choose the sixth image.
- Publish the image! (And a few words wouldn’t hurt, though I dare say I couldn’t stop a blogger from adding a few words of their own.)
- Challenge six new bloggers.
- Link to them.
So yeah, I only had three images sub folders – it’s a pretty new lappy. So I dug in my online folders and tadaa! Goldmine!
My sixth subfolder is actually a d2 screenshot folder, which felt kind of retro and hardcore…. so what’s in there….? Counts down the list… This one is sixth:
Click to view in full 800×600 glory!
Seems I’m on my assassin going all out against a champ. Not sure what level I am, but it’s in Hell Act 2 and it looks like there might have been a LE mob around from the sparkles floating around. Or maybe I have the gimpy AOE lightning traps out. Seems more likely I’d be using the sentry traps. It also appears that my shadow has wandered off somewhere useless (SHOCK!) and my weapon is breaking.
Have I mentioned how much I’m looking forward to d3? Eeep! This screenshot is making it worse! I keep checking my bnet account for a golden beta ticket to visit the factory and taste the sweet sweet candy. But it never comes. Grandpa Diablo Joe tells me that it’s okay, but really I know he’s sad too.
Okay! So that’s my 6th, 6th image Kind of fitting it should be Diabloish in a 666 way
Now to tag 6 other poor souls:
- Voros at theothertank.wordpress.com
- Kae at dreambound-druid.blogspot.com.au/
- MissPixiie at operationwarlock.wordpress.com/
- Jasyla at www.cannotbetamed.com/
- Melyanna at www.dreamydruid.com/
- Akabeko at redcowrise.blogspot.com.au/